(as of Sep 20,2021 05:42:02 UTC – Details)
Do you want to begin blacksmithing, but don’t know where to start?
Are you a novice blacksmith, looking to improve your craft?
Do you want to set up a workshop, without breaking the bank with expensive machinery?
Do you want to know how you can forge your own tools, from scratch?
I, Wes Sander, will share 20 secrets that every novice blacksmith should know before starting.
These secrets will:
1. Save your money on tools that are not very useful for the beginner
2. Save you time across various smithing projects
3. Help you improve your blacksmithing skills
You can learn how to become a beginner blacksmith, even if you have never lifted a hammer to strike hot iron.
Some of the secrets you will discover inside this book are…
- The 8 fundamental blacksmithing technique that every novice should know
- 1 simple adjustment that will improve your hammering efficiency dramatically
- How to turning bloom iron into useable pieces, even if you have a primitive workshop
- The method to finding out exactly which smithing items sell, that blacksmiths know but won’t tell you
- The #1 tool you should use to make a rivet
- How to turn a simple rebar into a great ‘gift’
- The #1 steel you should use to forge your first knife
Many more secrets are waiting to be discovered by you.
In addition you will receive not one, but
two free bonuses inside:
- How to make your own coal forge
- How to turn a railroad track into an anvil
But will it take a lot of tools to start blacksmithing?
This book has been designed such that you require only the most basic tools.
The rest you can actually make yourself, using what’s taught inside this book.
Also, consider this…
Every day that you delay is another day you deny your passion for blacksmithing.
So if you want to get started while saving time and money on mistakes, then scroll up and click on the ‘Buy now with 1-click’ button to receive this book instantly